Planicrete AC is a one-component, concentrated, liquid latex admixture used to enhance the performance of
cementitious repair mortars, plasters, stuccos and toppings.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
▪ Prepackaged for easy field use and control
▪ Optimizes bond to existing concrete substrates
▪ Improves resistance to abrasion and freeze/thaw cycles
INDUSTRY STANDARDS AND APPROVALS
▪ ASTM: Exceeds requirements of C-1059 Type II (when used undiluted)
WHERE TO USE
▪ Use as an admixture for horizontal, vertical and overhead concrete repairs and concrete toppings in exterior
and interior applications.
▪ Use as a slurry bondcoat when mixed with Portland cement to enhance adhesion of mortars and toppings
to concrete substrates.
▪ Use with cement plaster and stucco to increase adhesion and to reduce cracking.
▪ Use Planicrete AC with specified MAPEI products to improve adhesion, product performance and curing.
See applicable Technical Data Sheets (TDSs) for details.
▪ Use as an admixture for interior or exterior floating toppings where a minimum thickness of 1-3/8" (3.5 cm) or
greater can be placed on top of a cleavage membrane and proper reinforcement.
▪ Use in repair mortars and toppings to improve resistance to freeze/thaw cycles and to reduce permeability to
▪ Planicrete AC is ready to use, concentrated and non-redispersable, according to the American Concrete