Long-lasting, pre-diluted water repellent
Sure Klean® Weather Seal Siloxane PD (predilute) is a ready-to- use, water-based silane/siloxane water repellent for concrete and most masonry and stucco surfaces. Siloxane PD will not impair the natural breathing characteristics of treated surfaces. It helps masonry resist cracking, spalling, staining and other damage related to water intrusion. Low odor and alkaline stable, Siloxane PD is ideal for field and in-plant application.
- Penetrates deeply for long-lasting protection on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Service life is estimated at more than 10 years.
- Treated surfaces “breathe” – does not trap moisture.
- Water-based formula minimizes explosion and fire hazards compared to solvent-based water repellents.
- Appropriate for use on manufactured stone surfaces.
- SHELF LIFE1 year in tightly sealed, unopened container
- FORMCloudy white liquid, odorless
- VOC CONTENT<30 g/L Low solids coating
- PH4 - 5
- COVERAGE RATE300 - 1200 sq ft/gal. See Product Data Sheet for variations per substrate.
- FREEZE POINT32° F (0° C)
- FLASH POINT>212° F (>100° C) ASTM D 3278
- TOTAL SOLIDS4% ASTM D 5095
- WT/GAL8.29 lbs
- AVAILABLE SIZES1-gal, 5-gal, 55-gal